Karnataka Police Recruitment 2018 Special Reserve Police Constable – Karnataka State Police intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 849 Special Reserve Police Constable vacancies. Apply online before 25th June 2018.
Name of the Company:- Karnataka State Police
Name of position:- Special Reserve Police Constable
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Not Mentioned
Last Date:- 25th June 2018
Required Eligibility:- SSLC
Official website: www.ksp.gov.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 849 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Special Reserve Police Constable should have SSLC from state board or equivalent.
Candidate Salary detail:- Not Mentioned
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Special Reserve Police Constable will be as per company norms.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Special Reserve Police Constable be on the basis of written examination, Endurance Test and Physical Standard test..
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Special Reserve Police Constable are required to pay application fee Rs 250/- for GM / 2A / 2B / 3A / 3B / OBC and Rs 100/- for SC / ST / CAT-01 through online.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Special Reserve Police Constable may apply online through official website www.ksp.gov.in from 4th June 2018 to 25th June 2018.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 4th June 2018.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 25th June 2018.
- Incomplete from will be rejected.
- However the allocation will be done based on position in merit list / preference and roster point based allotment.
- The positions will be reserved for all reserved categories as per existing rules / procedures mentioned above and reservations for women there in would be available as per existing rules.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify a candidate.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)