Karnataka Police recruitment 2018 Scientific officer 15 vacancies – Karnataka State Police intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 15 Scientific officer (Men & women) vacancies. Apply online before 30th January 2018.
Name of the Company:- Karnataka State Police
Name of position:- Scientific officer (Men & women)
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 21600 – 40050/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th January 2018
Required Eligibility:- Master degree
Official website: www.ksp.gov.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 15 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Scientific officer (Men & women) should have master degree in relevant subject with 55% marks.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 21600 – 40050/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Scientific officer (Men & women) should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 30th January 2018. Upper age relaxation limit as per existing rules for the reserved categories candidates would apply.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Scientific officer (Men & women) be on the basis of written examination, Endurance Test and Physical Standard test..
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Scientific officer (Men & women) are required to pay application fee Rs 250/- for GM / 2A / 2B / 3A / 3B and Rs 100/- for SC / ST / CAT-01 through state bank of Mysore / state bank of Hyderabad only. Applicants have to fill the application and generate the challan and make the payment in the respective bank.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Scientific officer (Men & women) may apply online through official website www.ksp.gov.in from 16th January 2018 to 30th January 2018.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 16th January 2018.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 30th January 2018.
- Incomplete from will be rejected.
- However the allocation will be done based on position in merit list / preference and roster point based allotment.
- The positions will be reserved for all reserved categories as per existing rules / procedures mentioned above and reservations for women there in would be available as per existing rules.
- On the basis of scoring in the written examination, 5(Five) times of the notified existing vacant post category wise will be called for computer typing test and viva-voce.
- Interview cum viva-voce would be 10 marks where each member shall award marks independently and averaged out.
- Final result will be based on total marks obtained out of 150 with usual provision of reservation as per law.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify a candidate.
- Any request for change of address will not be entertained after submission of the application.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)