Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 Wireless PSI 09 vacancies – Karnataka State Police invites application for the position of 09 PSI (wireless) vacancies in Police department. Apply online before 25th July 2017.
Name of the Company:- Karnataka State Police
Name of position:- PSI (wireless)
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.20000 – 36200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 25th July 2017
Required Eligibility:- Degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- 09 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of PSI (wireless) should have bachelor degree in science from a university established by Law.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 20000 – 36300/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of PSI (wireless)should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 26 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 25th July 2017. Upper age relaxation limit as per existing rules for the reserved categories candidates would apply.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of PSI (wireless)will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of PSI (wireless)are required to pay application fee Rs 250/- for GM / 2A / 2B / 3A / 3B and Rs 100/- for SC / ST / CAT-01 through state bank of Mysore / state bank of Hyderabad only. Applicants have to fill the application and generate the challan and make the payment in the respective bank.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of PSI (wireless)may apply online through official website www.ksp.gov.in from 6th July 2017 to 25th July 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 6th July 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 25th July 2017.
- Incomplete from will be rejected.
- However the allocation will be done based on position in merit list / preference and roster point based allotment.
- The positions will be reserved for all reserved categories as per existing rules / procedures mentioned above and reservations for women there in would be available as per existing rules.
- On the basis of scoring in the written examination, 5(Five) times of the notified existing vacant post category wise will be called for computer typing test and viva-voce.
- Interview cum viva-voce would be 10 marks where each member shall award marks independently and averaged out.
- Final result will be based on total marks obtained out of 150 with usual provision of reservation as per law.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify a candidate.
- Any request for change of address will not be entertained after submission of the application.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)