Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017-18 Special Reservice police constable – Karnataka State Police invites application for the position of 849 Special Reservice police constable (men) vacancies in Karnataka state industrial security force. Apply online before 18th December 2017.
Name of the Company:- Karnataka State Police
Name of position:- Special Reservice police constable (men)
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Not Specified
Last Date:- 18th December 2017
Required Eligibility:- SSLC, SSC
Total No. of Vacancies:- 849 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Special Reservice police constable (men) should have SSLC – CBSE / SSLC-ICSE / SSLC – SSC / SSLC state board / SSLC-equivalent.
Candidate Salary detail:- Not Specified
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Special Reservice police constable (men) should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 25 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 18th December 2017. Upper age relaxation limit as per existing rules for the reserved categories candidates would apply.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Special Reservice police constable (men) be on the basis of written examination, Endurance Test and Physical Standard test..
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Special Reservice police constable (men) are required to pay application fee Rs 250/- for GM / 2A / 2B / 3A / 3B and Rs 100/- for SC / ST / CAT-01 through state bank of Mysore / state bank of Hyderabad only. Applicants have to fill the application and generate the challan and make the payment in the respective bank.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Special Reservice police constable (men) may apply online through official website www.ksp.gov.in from 27th November 2017 to 18th December 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 27th November 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 18th December 2017.
- Incomplete from will be rejected.
- However the allocation will be done based on position in merit list / preference and roster point based allotment.
- The positions will be reserved for all reserved categories as per existing rules / procedures mentioned above and reservations for women there in would be available as per existing rules.
- On the basis of scoring in the written examination, 5(Five) times of the notified existing vacant post category wise will be called for computer typing test and viva-voce.
- Interview cum viva-voce would be 10 marks where each member shall award marks independently and averaged out.
- Final result will be based on total marks obtained out of 150 with usual provision of reservation as per law.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify a candidate.
- Any request for change of address will not be entertained after submission of the application.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)