Karnataka ISRO Recruitment 2017 Scientist Engineer 49 Posts – Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), invites application for the position of 49 Scientist / Engineer vacancies. Apply online before 4th March 2017.
Name of the Company:- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
Name of position:- Scientist / Engineer
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.56100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 4th March 2017
Required Eligibility:- ME, M.Tech, M.Sc., BE, B.Tech, PG Degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- 49 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Scientist / Engineer should have ME / M.Tech / M.Sc. in engineering or equivalent post graduate degree in relevant specialization in 1st class with an aggregate minimum of 60% marks or CGPA / CPI grading of 6.5 on a 10 scale or equivalent or BE / B.Tech or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with an aggregate minimum of 65% or CGPA / CPI grading of 6.84 on a 10 scale.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 56100/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Scientist / Engineer should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 4th March 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Scientist / Engineer will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of Scientist / Engineer are required to pay application fee Rs 250/- through Challan. Schedule class categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / person with disabilities categories candidates / women categories candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of Scientist / Engineer may Apply Online through the official website www.isro.gov.in from 18th February 2017 to 4th March 2017 and send the printout of Online Application along with self-attested copies of relevant Documents send to Administrative Officer (RMT), ISRO Satellite Centre, old airport road, vimanapur apost, Bangalore on or before 11th March 2017.
- Starting Date for Applying on Online Application Form is 18th February 2017.
- Last Date For Filling up for Online Application Form is 4th March 2017.
- The period of training will be for one year and trainees engaged will be registered under apprentice act, 1961.
- The percentage of marks in qualifying examination declared by the recognized board / universities will be considered in order to short-list applicants.
- Sandwiich course / private degree / diploma / short term courses / degree / diploma in other disciplines / areas, applicants pursing higher studies need not to apply.
- The trainees will have to no claim whatsoever for the employment in space, applications Centre or any other units of Indian space research organization / department of space after completion of the training period.
- No internship correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be disqualification.
- Empanelment / short-listing applicants will be on the basis of information furnished in the online application.
- Only short-listed applicants will be called for documents / verification and further process subject to availability of vacant position of apprenticeship.
- If the applicants does not meet the prescribed criteria of fitness at the time of joining, his / her applicants will automatically be cancelled and he / she would have no claim for apprenticeship,
- Application received without photograph / signature / document mentioned above etc. will be rejected.
- The Centre will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Caste certificates for all reserved categories should be submitted in the prescribed format.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)