Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019 apply Typist 18 Posts – High Court of Karnataka intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 18 Typist vacancies. Apply online before 8th May 2019.
Name of the Company:- High Court of Karnataka
Name of position:- Typist
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 25500 – 81100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 8th May 2019
Required Eligibility:- Degree
Official website:- http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/
Total No. of Vacancies:- 18 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Typist should have Degree in relevant subject from a recognized institute / university.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 25500 – 81100/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Typist should not be less than 18 years and should be maximum 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 8th May 2019.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Typist will be on the basis of typing test and interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Typist are required to pay application fee Rs 250/- for General / OBC and Rs 100/- for SC / ST and others though online or Challan.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of typist may apply online through official website of High Court of Karnataka http://recruitmenthck.kar.nic.in from 9th April 2019 to 8th May 2019.
- Start date for the submission of application is 9th April 2019
- Last date for the submission of application is 8th May 2019
- Applicant must be citizen of India.
- If he is dismissed or removed from service or compulsory retired by any high court, government or statutory or local authority or other employer.
- If any, Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Those applicants called for viva-voce will have to appear before the recruitment committee in the presence of the High Court of Karnataka.
- Applicants sent in any other mode except online will not be considered.
- Applicants called for the document verification at the time of viva – voce shall furnish the necessary original document.
High Court of Karnataka is the high court of the Indian state of Karnataka in Bangalore the capital city of Karnataka. The High court functions out of red brick building known as Attara Kacheri. It is in front of Vishana Soudha which is the seat of the legislature of Karnataka. High Court of Karnataka is currently functional in Bangalore.
High Court of Karnataka can be traced back to the year 1884 when the chief court of Mysore was created with 3 judges and was designated as the highest court of appeal / reference and revision in the state of Mysore the earlier name of Karnataka. The court had district court / sub-ordinate judges to assist it on civil cases and a court of sessions.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)