Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 Civil Judge 101 vacancies – High Court of Karnataka intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 101 Civil Judge at the high court of Karnataka vacancies. Apply online before 1st March 2018.
Name of the Company:- High Court of Karnataka
Name of position:- Civil Judge
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 27700 – 44270/- Per Month
Last Date:- 1st March 2018
Required Eligibility:- Degree in Law
Advertisement Number:- CJR=-01/2018
Total No. of Vacancies:- 101 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Civil Judge should have degree in law from a institute / university established by law in India and should have been enrolled as an Advocate.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 27700 – 44770/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Civil Judge should be maximum 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st March 2018.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Civil Judge will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Civil Judge are required to pay application fee Rs 750/- for all other categories candidates and Rs 500/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe category candidates through online payments or Challan.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Civil Judge may apply online through official website http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in from 1st February 2018 to 1st March 2018.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 1st February 2018.
- Last date for the submission of application is 1st March 2018.
- Applicant must be citizen of India.
- If he is dismissed or removed from service or compulsory retired by any high court, government or statutory or local authority or other employer.
- If any, Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Those applicants called for viva-voce will have to appear before the recruitment committee in the presence of the High Court of Karnataka.
- Applicants sent in any other mode except online will not be considered.
- Applicants called for the document verification at the time of viva – voce shall furnish the necessary original document.
High Court of Karnataka is the high court of the Indian state of Karnataka in Bangalore the capital city of Karnataka. The High court functions out of red brick building known as Attara Kacheri. It is in front of Vishana Soudha which is the seat of the legislature of Karnataka. High Court of Karnataka is currently functional in Bangalore.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)