Karnataka HAL Recruitment 2017 Horticulture Deputy Manager Post – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invites application for the position of 01 Deputy Manager (Horticulture) vacancies. Apply online before 22nd may 2017.
Name of the Company:- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Name of position:- Deputy Manager (Horticulture)
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 20600 – 46500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 22nd May 2017
Required Eligibility:- PG Degree, MSC, BSC
Advertisement No:- FMD/HR/01/2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- 501vacancy
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Deputy Manager (Horticulture) should have B.Sc. and Post graduate degree / M.Sc. / full time university degree plus regular / full time PG Degree acquired from recognized university / institute under the 10+2+5+2 system.
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Deputy Manager (Horticulture) should be maximum 45 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st may 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Deputy Manager (Horticulture) will be on the basis of personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Deputy Manager (Horticulture) are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- through Challan or state bank of India exempted in case of SC / ST category.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Deputy Manager (Horticulture) may apply online through official website www.apprenticeship.gov.in from 3rd May 2017 to 22nd May 2017..
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 3rd May 2017.
- Last date for the submission of offline application is 22nd May 2017.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants are required to apply for one post only.
- All qualification should be from Indian university / institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country.
- Applicants are required to submit all relevant certificates / testimonials at the time of verification.
- Date / Time and venue for the written examination will be intimated to the shortlisted / eligible applicants via e-mail.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the advertisement / recruitment process without issuing any further notice.
- The decision of HAL in all matters relating to eligibility / acceptance or rejection of applications mode or selection / conduct of written examination / verification of documents etc. will be final and binding on applicants.
- Admission to the written examination will be purely provisional without verification of age / qualification etc. of the applicant.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is an Indian state owned aerospace and Defence Company based in Bangalore, Karnataka. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is generated under the management of the Indian ministry of Defence.
The government owned Corporation is primarily involved in the operation of the aerospace industry. These include manufacture and assembly of aircraft / navigation and related communication equipment and airports operation.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)