Karnataka HAL Recruitment 2017 Apprentice vacancies– Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invites application for the position of Graduate Apprentice vacancies. Apply online before 22nd August 2017.
Name of the Company:- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Name of position:- Graduate Apprentice
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Not Specified
Last Date:- 22nd August 2017
Required Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech
Total No. of Vacancies:- Not Specified
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Graduate Apprentice should have degree in engineering in relevant discipline.
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Graduate Apprentice will be as per company norms.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Graduate Apprentice will be on the basis of Interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Graduate Apprentice are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Graduate Apprentice may apply online through official website http://hal-india.co on or before 22nd August 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 22nd August 2017.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants are required to apply for one post only.
- All qualification should be from Indian university / institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country.
- Applicants are required to submit all relevant certificates / testimonials at the time of verification.
- Date / Time and venue for the written examination will be intimated to the shortlisted / eligible applicants via e-mail.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the advertisement / recruitment process without issuing any further notice.
- The decision of HAL in all matters relating to eligibility / acceptance or rejection of applications mode or selection / conduct of written examination / verification of documents etc. will be final and binding on applicants.
- Admission to the written examination will be purely provisional without verification of age / qualification etc. of the applicant.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is an Indian state owned aerospace and Defence Company based in Bangalore, Karnataka. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is generated under the management of the Indian ministry of Defence.
The government owned Corporation is primarily involved in the operation of the aerospace industry. These include manufacture and assembly of aircraft / navigation and related communication equipment and airports operation.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)