Karnataka BEML recruitment 2016 General Manager 107 posts – BEML Limited invites application for the position of 107 Diploma trainee, deputy general manager, assistant general manager, senior manager, manager, officer, engineer, assistant engineer vacancies. Apply before 20th April 2016.
Name of the Company:- BEML Limited
Name of position:- Diploma trainee, deputy general manager, assistant general manager, senior manager, manager, officer, engineer, assistant engineer
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.36600 – 62000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th April 2016
Required Eligibility:- Degree in engineering, graduation, PG Degree, PG Diploma, degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- 107 Vacancies
Category wise vacancies:-
- Schedule caste categories candidates:- 34 vacancies
- Schedule tribe categories candidates:- 53 vacancies
- Other backward class categories candidates:- 20 vacancies
Diploma Trainee:- 22 vacancies
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Diploma Trainee should have three year full time diploma in engineering in mechanical engineering / automobile engineering / electrical engineering with 70% aggregate marks.
- Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 10000 – 28390/- Per Month
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Diploma Trainee should be 26 years.
Deputy General Manager:- 17 vacancies
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Deputy general manager should have first class degree in engineering in mechanical engineering / electrical engineering / automobile engineering / production engineering / electrical engineering / civil engineering from a recognized university or Graduation with first class post – graduation degree / diploma in public relation / journalism / mass communication from a recognized university / institute or graduate with first class two year full time MBA / MSW or MA / post-graduation degree / diploma in personnel management and industrial relation.
- Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 36600 – 62000/- Per Month
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of deputy general manager should be 46 years.
NOTE:- For the detail of other posts and qualification. Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position are required to pay application fee of Rs 500/- by downloading the Challan available in the BEML website and by remitting the same only in State bank of India in the BEML, account no 3100 – 6750 – 220. Schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / person with disabilities categories candidates are exempted from application fee.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of certificates send to the Deputy General manager, Recruitment cell, BEML, Soudha no. 23 / 1, 4th main road, S.R road, Bangalore:- 560027 on or before 20th April 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 20th April 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Age / qualification and experience stipulated above should be as on 13th April 2016.
- The upper age limit indicated above is with relaxation as applicable to Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates in line with government guidelines.
- The upper age limit can be further relaxed subject to equivalent years of excess post – qualification experience prescribed.
- Schedule caste categories candidates / Schedule tribe categories candidates are required to submit SC / ST caste certificate in the format as applicable for appointment to posts.
- Applicants employed in government / Quasi – government / PSU should send their online application through proper channel or compulsory produce NOC at the time of test / interview.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)