JKSSB Recruitment 2017 Latest Laboratory Assistant 392 Posts = Jammu and Kashmir Service selection board (JKSSB) invites application for the position of 392 Laboratory Assistant vacancies. Apply online before 11th November 2017.
Name of the Company:- Jammu and Kashmir Service selection board (JKSSB)
Name of position:- Laboratory Assistant
Job Location:- Jammu Kashmir
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Not Specified
Last Date:- 11th November 2017
Required Eligibility:- +2 pass
Advertisement No:- 02/2017/63 to No 02/2017/80
Total No. of Vacancies:- 392 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Laboratory Assistant should have passed +2 class with science or equivalent from any recognized university / board.
Candidate Salary detail:-Not Specified
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Laboratory Assistant should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Laboratory Assistant will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Laboratory Assistant are required to pay application fee Rs 350/- through online payment gateway or Challan or CSC connect.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Laboratory Assistant may apply online through official website of www.jkssb.nic.in from 18th October 2017 to 11th November 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 18th October 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 11th November 2017.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The posting of the candidate will be at Jammu Kashmir.
- The application form together with instruction for filling up the application forms will be available at the website of the commission.
- Applicants are advised to go through the instruction and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filling the application form.’
- The commission will not be responsible for any postal / courier delays after the above prescribed last date.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)