JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Latest Assistant Town planner 03 Posts – Jammu and Kashmir Public service commission (JKPSC) invites application for the position of 03 Assistant Town planner in housing and Urban development department. Apply online before 20th October 2017.
Name of the Company:- Jammu and Kashmir Public service commission (JKPSC)
Name of position:- Assistant Town planner
Job Location:- Jammu Kashmir
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5200/-
Last Date:- 20th October 2017
Required Eligibility:- Degree. PG Diploma
Advertisement No:- 08-PSC (DR-P) OF 2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- 03 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Town planner should have degree in architecture or PG Diploma in town and country planning from a recognized institute or its equivalent recognized by the institute of town planners or degree in town and country planning.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5200/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Town planner should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Town planner will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Town planner are required to pay application fee Rs 805/- for general categories candidates and Rs 405/- for reserved categories candidates through Challan in the J&K bank branch.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Town planner may apply online through official website of Jammu Kashmir public service commission http;//www.jkpsc.nic from 20th September 2017 to 20th October 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 20th September 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 20th October 2017.
- The name of the organization is Jammu and Kashmir Public service commission (JKPSC)
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The posting of the candidate will be at Jammu Kashmir.
- The application form together with instruction for filling up the application forms will be available at the website of the commission.
- Applicants are advised to go through the instruction and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filling the application form.’
- Applicants will also be required to submit a hard copy of download online application form along with bank Challan and certificates.
- The commission will not be responsible for any postal / courier delays after the above prescribed last date.
Jammu and Kashmir Public service commission (JKPSC), Article 315 to 323 in part XIV of the constitution of India provides for the establishment of Public service commission of the union and a public service commission for each state. The same set of Article (i.e. 315 to 323 in part XIV) of the constitution also deal with the composition / appointment and removal of members power and functions and independence of a public service commission . Union public service commission to conducted for recruitment to all India services and higher Central services and to advice the President on disciplinary matters state public service commission in every state to conduct examination for recruitment to state services and to advice the Governer on disciplinary matters.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)