JIPMER Recruitment 2017 Notification Senior Resident 66 Posts – Jawaharlal Institute of post-graduate Medical examination and Research (JIPMER) invites application for the position of 66 Senior Resident in various department. Applicants may appear walk-in-interview on 12th and 13th April 2017.
Name of the Company:- Jawaharlal Institute of post-graduate Medical examination and Research (JIPMER)
Name of position:- Senior Resident
Job Location:- Puducherry
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 6600/-
Last Date:- 13th April 2017
Required Eligibility:- PG Degree, MD, MS
Advertisement Number:- Admin-I/SR/1(6)/2016
Total No. of Vacancies:- 66 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Senior Resident should have post-graduate medical degree (MD/MS/DNB) in respective discipline from a recognized university / institute.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 15600 – 39100/-Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Senior Resident should be 33 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Senior Resident will be on the basis of walk-ininterview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Senior Resident are required to pay Rs 500/- for general categories candidates / other backward class and Rs 250/- for SC / ST through demand draft in the favor of The Director, JIPMER, Puducherry-06. No fee is payable by persons with disabilities persons.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Senior Resident may appear for interview along with application form and Bio-data along with certificates in original and self- attested and DD at the time of interview.
- Date of interview is 12th and 13th April 2017.
- If employed under the state or Central government or PSU / autonomous body, applicants are required to produce NOV from competent authority failing which they will not be allowed to appear interview under any circumstances.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify applicant.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to age and educational qualification etc. will be the date, the candidate appear in the interview.
- No travelling allowance will be paid by this office for attending the interview except for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST).
- Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates(ST) will be paid travelling allowance as per rules.
- Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) should produce their caste certificate issued by the revenue official s not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)