JIPMER Recruitment 2017 Notification Senior Resident 13 Posts – Jawaharlal Institute of post-graduate Medical examination and Research (JIPMER) invites application for the position of 13 Senior Resident on contractual basis. Applicants may appear walk-in-interview on 20th September 2017.
Name of the Company:- Jawaharlal Institute of post-graduate Medical examination and Research (JIPMER)
Name of position:- Senior Resident
Job Location:- Puducherry
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 80000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th September 2017
Required Eligibility:- PG Medical Degree, MD, MS
Total No. of Vacancies:- 13 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Senior Resident should have Post-graduate medical degree (MD/MS/DNB) in respective discipline from a recognized university / institute.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 80000/-Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Senior Resident should be maximum 33 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 20th September 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Senior Resident will be on the basis of interview.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification and general instruction, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Dialysis Technician are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Senior Resident may appear walk-in-interview along with self – attested copies of certificates and Bio – Data at the time of interview.
- Date of walk-in-interview is 20th September 2017.
- If employed under the state or Central government or PSU / autonomous body, applicants are required to produce NOV from competent authority failing which they will not be allowed to appear interview under any circumstances.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify applicant.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to age and educational qualification etc. will be the date, the candidate appear in the interview.
- No travelling allowance will be paid by this office for attending the interview except for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST).
- Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates(ST) will be paid travelling allowance as per rules.
- Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) should produce their caste certificate issued by the revenue official s not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)