JIPMER recruitment 2017 Latest Research Nurse vacancies – Jawaharlal Institute of post-graduate Medical examination and Research (JIPMER) invites application for the position of 01 Research Nurse vacancies in DST Funded MultiCentre Research Project on contractual basis. Apply before 22nd February 2017.
Name of the Company:- Jawaharlal Institute of post-graduate Medical examination and Research (JIPMER)
Name of position:- Research Nurse
Job Location:- Puducherry
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- As Per Notification
Last Date:- 22nd February 2017
Required Eligibility:- Diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 Vacancy
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Research Nurse should have diploma in Nursing or Midwife (GNM( or equivalent and registered as Nurse or ANM with any state Nursing Council.
Candidate Salary detail:- As Per Notification
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Research Nurse should be 30 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Research Nurse will be on the basis of interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Research Nurse are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Research Nurse may apply in prescribed application from along with Bio – data / envelope should be super-scribed as “Application for the posit of Research Nurse” by DST Funded AIIMS – JIPMER project in department of Pediatrics, JIPMER, Puducherry send by Registered post / speed post by Dr. Ramesh Kumar Assistant Professor, Co- Investigator, AIIMS, JIPMER, study department of Pediatrics, Puducherry on or before 22nd February 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 22nd February 2017.
- If employed under the state or Central government or PSU / autonomous body, applicants are required to produce NOV from competent authority failing which they will not be allowed to appear interview under any circumstances.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify applicant.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to age and educational qualification etc. will be the date, the candidate appear in the interview.
- No travelling allowance will be paid by this office for attending the interview except for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST).
- Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates(ST) will be paid travelling allowance as per rules.
- Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) should produce their caste certificate issued by the revenue official s not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)