JIPMER Recruitment 2017-18 apply online Senior Resident 15 Posts – Jawaharlal Institute of post-graduate Medical examination and Research (JIPMER) invites application for the position of 15 Senior Resident vacancies on contractual basis. Applicants may appear walk-in-interview on 16th November 2017.
Name of the Company:- Jawaharlal Institute of post-graduate Medical examination and Research (JIPMER)
Name of position:- Senior Resident
Job Location:- Puducherry
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 80000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 16th November 2017
Required Eligibility:- PG Medical Degree, MD, MS, DNB
Official Website of JIPMER:- www.jipmer.edu.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 15 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Senior Resident should have Post – graduate medical degree (MD / MS / DNB) in respective discipline from a recognized university / institute.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 80000/-Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Senior Resident will be as per company norms.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Senior Resident will be on the basis of Walk-in-interview.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification and general instruction, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Senior Resident may appear walk-in-interview along with prescribed application form along with certificates at the time of interview.
- Walk-in-interview date is 16th November 2017.
- If employed under the state or Central government or PSU / autonomous body, applicants are required to produce NOV from competent authority failing which they will not be allowed to appear interview under any circumstances.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify applicant.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to age and educational qualification etc. will be the date, the candidate appear in the interview.
- Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) should produce their caste certificate issued by the revenue official s not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)