Jharkhand SSC recruitment 2017 Trained Teacher 513 posts – Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) invites application for the post of 513 Post – Graduate Trained Teacher throughPost – graduate trained Teacher examination 2016 vacancies. Apply online before 30th December 2016.
Name of the Company:- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
Name of position:- Post – Graduate Trained Teacher
Job Location:- Jharkhand
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 4800/-
Last Date:- 30th December 2016
Required Eligibility:- Post – Graduate Degree, B.Ed.
Total No. of Vacancies:-513Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicantsapplying for the position of Post – Graduate Trained Teacher should have post – graduate degree in Chemistry / Physics / History with 50% marks from recognized university and B.Ed. Degree from a recognized institute.
Candidate Salary detail:-Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 4800/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of Post – Graduate Trained Teachershould not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of Post – Graduate Trained Teacherwill be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Post – Graduate Trained Teacherare required to Pay Rs.500/- for general categories candidates and other backward class categories candidates Rs.125/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) /schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) candidates of Jharkhand state through Challan
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicantsapplying for the position of Post – Graduate Trained Teacheris only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii)5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
iv) 3 years for candidates belonging to Female -OBC categories candidates.
v) 3 years for candidates belonging to Female -General categories candidates.
vi) 10 years for candidates belonging to Person with disabilities categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Post – Graduate Trained Teachermay apply online through official website of Jharkhand staff selection commission www.jssc.in from 1st December 2016 to 30th December 2016.
- Starting Date for Submission of online application is 1st December 2016.
- Last Date for Submission of online application is 30th December 2016.
- Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any particulars that are false or suppress any material information in filling up the application form.
- Candidates are warned that they should in no case correct or alter or otherwise temper with any entry in a document or its attested/certified copy submitted by them nor should they submit a tampered/fabricated document.
- Only Indian National are eligible for this post.
- The number of vacancies is 513
- The name of the Position is District mining officer.
- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for any position will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
- The Name of the Organization is Jharkhand staff selection Commission.
- Candidates are resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for the selection.
- Candidates writing irrelevant matter including obscene language or pornographic matter, sketch, in the script.
The state of Jharkhand came into existence on 15th November 2000 by carving out 18 districts of bihar. The Jharkhand Public Service Commission was constituted under the provisions of the Article 315 of the Constitution of india by the governor of Jharkhand. Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) was established with the aim of making a commission fully responsible for making the recruitment for the government posts in the state. The main objective of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is to conduct written competitive examination and also the interviews for the selections of the candidates for any government posts in the state.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)