Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017-18 Postgraduate Trained Teacher 3010 – Jharkhand Staff selection commission (JSSC) invites application for the position of 3010 Post-graduate Trained Teacher vacancies in various subjects. Apply online before 30th December 2017.
Name of the Company:- Jharkhand Staff selection commission (JSSC)
Name of position:- Post-graduate Trained Teacher
Job Location:- Jharkhand
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per month
Last Date:- 30th December 2017
Required Eligibility:- Master Degree, B.Ed
Advertisement No:- 10/2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- 3010 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Post-graduate Trained Teacher should have master degree in relevant subjects with 50% marks and 45% marks for SC / ST with B.Ed. exam passed.
Candidate Salary detail:-Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Post-graduate Trained Teacher should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Post-graduate Trained Teacher swill be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification and general instruction, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fees:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Post-graduate Trained Teacher are required to pay application fee Rs 600/- for general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates and Rs 150/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) of Jharkhand through Net banking / debit card / credit card.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Post-graduate Trained Teacher may apply online through official website of Jharkhand staff selection commission www.jssc.in from 1st December 2017 to 30th December 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 1st December 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 30th December 2017.
- Last date for payment of application is 4th January 2018.
- Last date for upload Photo and sign is 8th January 2018.
- The number of vacancies to be filled up on the basis of this examination will be as per the vacancies to the intimated for the Commission by each of the cadre authority participating in this examination.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Provided that the upper age limit may be relaxed in respect of such categories of the person as may be notified from time to time in this behalf by the Central government to the extent any subject to the condition notified in respect of each category.
- Applicants exercising the option to answer the papers either in English or in Hindi.
- The option once exercised will be final and no request for change of option will ordinarily be entertained.
- The applicants who do not pass the said type-writing test within the period of probation shall be liable to be reverted to their substantive appointment or temporary posts held by their before their appointment to lower division grade.
- Applications received after the closing date or not accompanied by photograph in the manner prescribed shall be rejected summarily.
- A candidate must submit his / her application through the head of his / her department or office concerned who will complete the endorsement at the end of the application form and forward it to the commission.
- Applicants are not entitled to receive any travelling allowance form the staff selection commission for taking the examination
Staff Selection commission (SSC) is an organization under government to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministers and departments of the government of India and a subordinate offices. This commission is an attached office of the department of personnel and training which consist of chairman / two members and a secretary – cum – controller of examination. His post is equivalent to the level of additional secretary to the government of India.
The Staff Selection commission (SSC) has its headquarters at New Delhi. At present, there are seven regional offices at Allahabad / Mumbai / Delhi / Kolkata / Guwahati / Chennai / Bangalore and two Sub-regional offices at Raipur and Chandigarh. Each regional office is headed by a regional director and each sub-regional office is headed by a deputy director.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)