Jharkhand SSC recruitment 2016 notification 47 assistant posts – Jharkhand Staff selection commission (JSSC) invites application for the position of 47 assistant jailor through jailor competitive examination 2015. Apply online before 18th March 2016.
Name of position:- assistant jailor
Job Location:- Jharkhand
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per month
Last Date:- 18th March 2016
Required Eligibility:- Graduation, Degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- 47 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of assistant jailor should have completed graduation degree in relevant stream from any recognized university / institute / college.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of assistant jailor should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st August 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of assistant jailor will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fees:- Eligible applicants are required to pay application fee Rs 460/- for general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates and Rs 125/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) of Jharkhand through Net banking / debit card / credit card.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of assistant jailor is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) male categories candidates.
iv) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) female categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of assistant jailor may apply online through official website of Jharkhand staff selection commission www.jssc.in from 19th February 2016 to 19th March 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 19th February 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 18th March 2016.
- Date of submission of application fee is 18th March 2016.
- The number of vacancies to be filled up on the basis of this examination will be as per the vacancies to the intimated for the Commission by each of the cadre authority participating in this examination.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The number of vacancies are 47.
- The grade pay of the applicant will be Rs 1900/-.
- Provided that the upper age limit may be relaxed in respect of such categories of the person as may be notified from time to time in this behalf by the Central government to the extent any subject to the condition notified in respect of each category.
- Applicants exercising the option to answer the papers either in English or in Hindi.
- The option once exercised will be final and no request for change of option will ordinarily be entertained.
- The applicants who do not pass the said type-writing test within the period of probation shall be liable to be reverted to their substantive appointment or temporary posts held by their before their appointment to lower division grade.
- Applications received after the closing date or not accompanied by photograph in the manner prescribed shall be rejected summarily.
- A candidate must submit his / her application through the head of his / her department or office concerned who will complete the endorsement at the end of the application form and forward it to the commission.
- Applicants are not entitled to receive any travelling allowance form the staff selection commission for taking the examination
Staff Selection commission (SSC) is an organization under government to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministers and departments of the government of India and a subordinate offices. This commission is an attached office of the department of personnel and training which consist of chairman / two members and a secretary – cum – controller of examination. His post is equivalent to the level of additional secretary to the government of India.
The Staff Selection commission (SSC) has its headquarters at New Delhi. At present, there are seven regional offices at Allahabad / Mumbai / Delhi / Kolkata / Guwahati / Chennai / Bangalore and two Sub-regional offices at Raipur and Chandigarh. Each regional office is headed by a regional director and each sub-regional office is headed by a deputy director.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)