Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2020 Accounts officer 16 Posts – Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) invites application for the post of 16 Accounts officer vacancies. Apply before 15th November 2019.
Name of the Company:- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
Name of position:- Accounts officer
Job Location:- Jharkhand
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Last Date:- 15th November 2019
Required Eligibility:- B.Com
Official Website:- www.jpsc.gov.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 16 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Accounts officer should have B.Com from a recognized institute / university.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Accounts officer should not be less than 21 years and should be maximum 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st August 2019.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Accounts officer will be on the basis of personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Accounts officer are required to Pay Rs. 600/- for general categories candidates and other backward class categories candidates and Rs.150/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) /schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) candidates of Jharkhand state through online or Challan
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Accounts officer may apply online through official website www.jpsc.gov.in from 21st October 2019 to 15th November 2019.
- Start Date for Submission of online application is 21st October 2019
- Last Date for Submission of online application is 15th November 2019
- Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any particulars that are false or suppress any material information in filling up the application form.
- Candidates are warned that they should in no case correct or alter or otherwise temper with any entry in a document or its attested/certified copy submitted by them nor should they submit a tampered/fabricated document.
- Only Indian National are eligible for this post.
- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
- The Name of the Organization is Jharkhand Public Service Commission.
- Candidates are resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for the selection.
- Candidates writing irrelevant matter including obscene language or pornographic matter, sketch, in the script.
The state of Jharkhand came into existence on 15th November 2000 by carving out 18 districts of bihar. The Jharkhand Public Service Commission was constituted under the provisions of the Article 315 of the Constitution of india by the governor of Jharkhand. Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) was established with the aim of making a commission fully responsible for making the recruitment for the government posts in the state. The main objective of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is to conduct written competitive examination and also the interviews for the selections of the candidates for any government posts in the state.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)