Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2018 apply Assistant Engineer 57 Posts – Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) invites application for the post of 57 Assistant Engineer vacancies. Apply before 29th October 2018.
Name of the Company:- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
Name of position:- Assistant Engineer
Job Location:- Jharkhand
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Last Date:- 29th October 2018
Required Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech
Advertisement No:- 08/2018
Official Website:- www.jpsc.gov.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 57 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Engineer should have degree in civil engineering / mechanical engineering from a recognized institute / university.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Public Prosecutor will be as per company norms.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Engineer will be on the basis of personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Engineer are required to Pay Rs. 600/- for general categories candidates and other backward class categories candidates and Rs.150/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) /schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) candidates of Jharkhand state through Challan
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Engineer may apply online through official website www.jpsc.gov.in from 14th September 2018 to 29th October 2018 and send prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of certificates send to the controller of examination, Jharkhand public service commission, Secular road, Ranchi on or before 12th November 2018.
- Start Date for Submission of online application is 14th September 2018
- Last Date for Submission of online application is 29th October 2018
- Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any particulars that are false or suppress any material information in filling up the application form.
- Candidates are warned that they should in no case correct or alter or otherwise temper with any entry in a document or its attested/certified copy submitted by them nor should they submit a tampered/fabricated document.
- Only Indian National are eligible for this post.
- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
- The Name of the Organization is Jharkhand Public Service Commission.
- Candidates are resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for the selection.
- Candidates writing irrelevant matter including obscene language or pornographic matter, sketch, in the script.
The state of Jharkhand came into existence on 15th November 2000 by carving out 18 districts of bihar. The Jharkhand Public Service Commission was constituted under the provisions of the Article 315 of the Constitution of india by the governor of Jharkhand. Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) was established with the aim of making a commission fully responsible for making the recruitment for the government posts in the state. The main objective of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is to conduct written competitive examination and also the interviews for the selections of the candidates for any government posts in the state.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)