Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2017 Scientific officer 05 vacancies – Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) invites application for the post of 05 Scientific officer vacancies. Apply online before 16th February 2017.
Name of the Company:- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
Name of position:- Scientific officer
Job Location:- Jharkhand
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Not Specified
Grade Pay:- Not Specified
Last Date:- 16th February 2017
Required Eligibility:- M.Sc.
Total No. of Vacancies:- 05 posts
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Scientific officer should have M.Sc. in relevant discipline or equivalent degree with first division with relevant experience.
Candidate Salary detail:- Not specified
Grade Pay:- Not specified
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Scientific officer should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 01st August 2015.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Scientific officer will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Scientific officer is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
iv) 3 years for candidates belonging to Female -OBC categories candidates.
v) 3 years for candidates belonging to Female -General categories candidates.
vi) 10 years for candidates belonging to Person with disabilities categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Scientific officer may apply online through official website http://wwwjpsc.gov.in from 25th January 2017 to 16th February 2017.
- Starting Date for Submission of online application is 25th January 2017.
- Last Date for Submission of online application is 16th February 2017.
- Last date for the submission of hard copy of application is 22nd February 2017.
- Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any particulars that are false or suppress any material information in filling up the application form.
- Candidates are warned that they should in no case correct or alter or otherwise temper with any entry in a document or its attested/certified copy submitted by them nor should they submit a tampered/fabricated document.
- Only Indian National are eligible for this post.
- The number of vacancies is not specified.
- The name of the Position is Scientific officer.
- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
- The Name of the Organization is Jharkhand Public Service Commission.
- Candidates are resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for the selection.
- Candidates writing irrelevant matter including obscene language or pornographic matter, sketch, in the script.
The state of Jharkhand came into existence on 15th November 2000 by carving out 18 districts of bihar. The Jharkhand Public Service Commission was constituted under the provisions of the Article 315 of the Constitution of india by the governor of Jharkhand. Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) was established with the aim of making a commission fully responsible for making the recruitment for the government posts in the state. The main objective of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is to conduct written competitive examination and also the interviews for the selections of the candidates for any government posts in the state.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)