Jharkhand PSC recruitment 2017 Principal 47 vacancies – Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) invites application for the post of 47 Principal vacancies on regular basis. Apply before 20th December 2016.
Name of the Company:- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
Name of position:- Principal
Job Location:- Jharkhand
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 10000/-
Last Date:- 20th December 2016
Required Eligibility:- PHD, master degree
Total No. of Vacancies:-47 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicantsapplying for the position of Principal should have master degree with at – least 55% marks or an equivalent grade IBI in the 7 point scale letter grade O / A / B / C / D / E and F by a recognized university and a Ph.D. degree in concerned / allied / relevant discipline in the institution / colleges concerned with evidence of published with and research experience.
Experience:-Eligible applicants applying for the position of Principal should have research experience.
Candidate Salary detail:-Rs.37400 – 67000/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 10000/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of Principalwill be according to rules and regulation of Jharkhand Public service commission organization.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of Principalwill be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Principalare required to Pay Rs. 600/- for general categories candidates and other backward class categories candidates Rs.150/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) /schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) candidates of Jharkhand state through Challan
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicantsapplying for the position of Principalis only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii)5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
iv) 3 years for candidates belonging to Female -OBC categories candidates.
v) 3 years for candidates belonging to Female -General categories candidates.
vi) 10 years for candidates belonging to Person with disabilities categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Principalmay apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested photocopies of required documents / fee Challan send by speed post or by hand to Controller of examination, Jharkhand public service commission, sercular road, Ranchi:- 834001 on or before 20th December 2016.
- Last Date for Submission of application form is 20th December 2016.
- Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any particulars that are false or suppress any material information in filling up the application form.
- Candidates are warned that they should in no case correct or alter or otherwise temper with any entry in a document or its attested/certified copy submitted by them nor should they submit a tampered/fabricated document.
- Only Indian National are eligible for this post.
- The number of vacancies is 47.
- The name of the Position is Principal
- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of Principalwill be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
- The Name of the Organization is Jharkhand Public Service Commission.
- Candidates are resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for the selection.
- Candidates writing irrelevant matter including obscene language or pornographic matter, sketch, in the script.
The state of Jharkhand came into existence on 15th November 2000 by carving out 18 districts of bihar. The Jharkhand Public Service Commission was constituted under the provisions of the Article 315 of the Constitution of india by the governor of Jharkhand. Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) was established with the aim of making a commission fully responsible for making the recruitment for the government posts in the state. The main objective of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is to conduct written competitive examination and also the interviews for the selections of the candidates for any government posts in the state.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)