Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2017 Assistant Professor 54 Posts – Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) invites application for the post of 54 Assistant Professor vacancies. Apply online before 19th June 2017.
Name of the Company:- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
Name of position:- Assistant Professor
Job Location:- Jharkhand
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 6000/-
Last Date:- 19th June 2017
Required Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
Advertisement No:- 13/2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- 54 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Professor should have BE / B.Tech with ME / M.Tech in relevant discipline from a recognized university with first class in BE / B.Tech or ME / M.Tech.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs.15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 6000/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Professor should not be less than 24 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 01st August 2015.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Professor will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Professor are required to Pay Rs. 600/- for general categories candidates and other backward class categories candidates Rs.150/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) /schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) candidates of Jharkhand state through Challan
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Assistant Professor is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) Female categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Professor may apply online through official website of Jharkhand Public service commission http://www.jpsc.gov.in from 29th May 2017 to 19th June 2017.
- Starting Date for Submission of online application is 29th May 2017.
- Last Date for Submission of online application is 19th June 2017.
- Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any particulars that are false or suppress any material information in filling up the application form.
- Candidates are warned that they should in no case correct or alter or otherwise temper with any entry in a document or its attested/certified copy submitted by them nor should they submit a tampered/fabricated document.
- Only Indian National are eligible for this post.
- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
- The Name of the Organization is Jharkhand Public Service Commission.
- Candidates are resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for the selection.
- Candidates writing irrelevant matter including obscene language or pornographic matter, sketch, in the script.
The state of Jharkhand came into existence on 15th November 2000 by carving out 18 districts of bihar. The Jharkhand Public Service Commission was constituted under the provisions of the Article 315 of the Constitution of india by the governor of Jharkhand. Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) was established with the aim of making a commission fully responsible for making the recruitment for the government posts in the state. The main objective of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is to conduct written competitive examination and also the interviews for the selections of the candidates for any government posts in the state.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)