Jharkhand PSC recruitment 2016 Food safety officer 24 posts – Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) invites application for the post of 24 Food safety officer. Apply online before 16th February 2016.
Name of position:- Food Safety Officer
Job Location:- Jharkhand
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. Rs. 9300-34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 16th February 2016
Required Eligibility:- Degree or Master Degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- 24 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Food Safety Officer should have Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or oil Technology or Agriculture Science or Veterinary Science or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Master Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a Recognized University.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs. 9300-34800/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Food Safety Officer should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 01st August 2015.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Food Safety Officer will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Food Safety Officer are required to Pay Rs. 400/- & Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates of Jharkhand state through SBI Collect or Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking/Cash Card/Wallet.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Food Safety Officer may apply online through the website www.jpsc.gov.in from 02.02.2016 to 16.02.2016
- Starting Date for Submission of online application: 02.02.2016.
- Last Date for Submission of online application: 16.02.2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online application fee: 19.02.2016
- Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any particulars that are false or suppress any material information in filling up the application form.
- Candidates are warned that they should in no case correct or alter or otherwise temper with any entry in a document or its attested/certified copy submitted by them nor should they submit a tampered/fabricated document.
- Only Indian National are eligible for this post.
- The number of vacancies is 24.
- The name of the Position is Food Safety Officer.
- The Name of the Organization is Jharkhand Public Service Commission.
- The age of the applicant should be as on 01.08.2015.
- Candidates are resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for the selection.
- Candidates writing irrelevant matter including obscene language or pornographic matter, sketch, in the script.
The state of Jharkhand came into existence on 15th November 2000 by carving out 18 districts of bihar. The Jharkhand Public Service Commission was constituted under the provisions of the Article 315 of the Constitution of india by the governor of Jharkhand. Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) was established with the aim of making a commission fully responsible for making the recruitment for the government posts in the state. The main objective of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is to conduct written competitive examination and also the interviews for the selections of the candidates for any government posts in the state.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)