Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2018 Home Guard 955 vacancies – Jharkhand Police intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 955 Home Guard vacancies. Apply before 12th March 2018.
Name of the Company:- Jharkhand Police
Name of position:- Home Guard
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Not Specified
Last Date:- 12th March 2018
Required Eligibility:- 10th class
Total No. of Vacancies:- 955 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Home Guard should have passed 10th class standard examination board.
Candidate Salary detail:- Not Specified
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Home Guard should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2018.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Home Guard will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Home Guard are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Home Guard may send their application form in prescribed application form along with all relevant certificates send to t0 Jharkhand Police from 5th March 2018 to 12th March 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of application is 12th March 2018.
- Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any particulars that are false or suppress any material information in filling up the application form.
- Candidates are warned that they should in no case correct or alter or otherwise temper with any entry in a document or its attested/certified copy submitted by them nor should they submit a tampered/fabricated document.
- Only Indian National are eligible for this post.
- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
- Candidates are resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for the selection.
- Candidates writing irrelevant matter including obscene language or pornographic matter, sketch, in the script.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)