Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017 Notification Assistant Police 700 Posts – Jharkhand Police invites application for the post of 700 Assistant Police vacancies on recruitment basis. Apply before 5th April 2017.
Name of the Company:- Jharkhand Police
Name of position:- Assistant Police
Job Location:- Jharkhand
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 10000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 5th April 2017
Required Eligibility:- 10th class
Total No. of Vacancies:- 700 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Police should have passed 10th class standard examination board from a recognized board.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs.10000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Police should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 22 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 5th April 2017
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Police will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Police are required to pay no application fee.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Assistant Police is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 2 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) Female categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Police may apply in prescribed application form along with attested photocopies of certificates send by speed post / registered post to Police station, Palamu or Gadawa or Latehar on or before 5th April 2017.
- Last Date for Submission of application is 5th April 2017.
- Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any particulars that are false or suppress any material information in filling up the application form.
- Candidates are warned that they should in no case correct or alter or otherwise temper with any entry in a document or its attested/certified copy submitted by them nor should they submit a tampered/fabricated document.
- Only Indian National are eligible for this post.
- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
- Candidates are resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for the selection.
- Candidates writing irrelevant matter including obscene language or pornographic matter, sketch, in the script.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)