Jharkhand ISM Recruitment 2017 junior Research Fellow Posts – Indian school of Mines (ISM) invites application for the position of research Associate or junior Research Fellow vacancies. Applicants may appear walk-in-interview on 10th March 2017.
Name of the Company:- Indian school of Mines (ISM)
Name of position:- research Associate or junior Research Fellow
Job Location:- Jharkhand
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 36000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 10th March 2017
Required Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech, M.Tech., M.Sc.
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of research Associate or junior Research Fellow should have BE / B.Tech in mining engineering / mine planning and design rock excavation engineering / tunneling and underground space technology / rock mechanics or B.tech / BE in civil engineering with M.Tech in Tunnelling and under –ground space technology / rock mechanics or B.Tech. / BE in relevant engineering.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs.36000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of research Associate or junior Research Fellow should be maximum 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 10th March 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of research Associate or junior Research Fellow will be on the basis of walk-in-interview
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of research Associate or junior Research Fellow may appear walk-in-interview along with CV / all original certificates.
- Date of interview is 10th March 2017.
- Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any particulars that are false or suppress any material information in filling up the application form.
- Candidates are warned that they should in no case correct or alter or otherwise temper with any entry in a document or its attested/certified copy submitted by them nor should they submit a tampered/fabricated document.
- Only Indian National are eligible for this post.
- The name of the Position is District mining officer.
- Candidates are resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for the selection.
- Candidates writing irrelevant matter including obscene language or pornographic matter, sketch, in the script.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)