Jharkhand High Court recruitment 2016 deposition typist posts – Jharkhand High Court invites application for the position of 45 deposition typist for backlog vacancies in civil courts of Jharkhand. Apply before 14th March 2016.
Name of position:- deposition typist
Job Location:- Jharkhand
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 14th March 2016
Required Eligibility:- Graduate
Total No. of Vacancies:- 45 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of deposition typist should have graduation from a recognized university having computer typing speed of 25 words per minute in Hindi.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of deposition typist should have attained the age of 18 years as on 1st April 2015 but not be more than the age of 37 years in case of E.B.C. / M.B.C (Schedule – I) category, 38 years in case of female (E.B.C / M.B.C) and 40 years in case of Schedule caste category candidates (SC) / schedule tribe category candidates (ST)
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of deposition typist will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of deposition typist are required to pay application fee Rs 400/- for E.B.C and B.C category candidates and Rs 125/- for Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe category candidates (ST) through demand draft in any nationalized bank in the favor of Registrar general, Jharkhand High court, Ranchi payable at Ranchi.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of deposition typist is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of deposition typist may apply in prescribed application form along with additional passport size photograph (Mentioning name on back of the photograph) / demand draft / self – addressed un-stamped envelope of 20 X 12 cm and an envelope with application for the post of deposition typist for Advt. No 02/Admin Misc, 2016 send by registered post / speed post to the registrar general, High court of Jharkhand, Ranchi:- 834033 on or before 14th March 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 14th March 2016.
- Applicant should possess sound health / good moral character and should not be involved in or related to any criminal case of any type involving moral furpitude.
- The typist skill test of the applicant would be taken first.
- Once those applicants who will qualify in the skill test would be allowed to appear in the personality test / interview.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the skill test and the personality test / interview.
- Applicants must send only one application in an envelope.
- No advance copy would be accepted.
- Application should be filled up in English in the format prescribed below.
- The appointment will be made strictly from the panel of successful applicants prepared on the basis of merit.
- The name and address of the applicant must be mentioned in the over leaf of the bank draft.
- Incomplete applications not conforming to the aforesaid prescribed requirement shall be rejected.
- No further communication will be entertained in this regard.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Canvassing in any form shall result in rejection of the candidature.
Jharkhand High Court is one of the newest high court in India. It was established in 2000 under the Bihar Reorganization Act, 2000 after the state of Jharkhand was carved out of the state of Bihar. The court has jurisdiction over Jharkhand state.
The seat of the court is at Ranchi, the administrative capital of the state. The state has a sanctioned judge strength of 20. The new building of Jharkhand High Court has been approved. A 165 acres land has be granted near the HEC industrial complex, which will used for development of High court. Residential complex for judges and lawyers chambers. The estimated cost for the project is around Rs 460 crores. The complex will also have an auditorium with a 1000 seat capacity / four conference rooms / eight committee meeting halls, separate building for advocate general and government pleader.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)