Jharkhand CCL recruitment 2016 notification 49 Trainee posts : Central Coalfields limited (CCL) invites application for the position of 49 Mining Sirdar Trainee for Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / Schedule tribe categories candidates only. Apply before 15th February 2016.
Name of the Company:- Central Coalfields limited (CCL)
Name of position:- Mining Sirdar Trainee
Job Location:- Jharkhand
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 1000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th February 2016
Required Eligibility:- senior secondary. intermediate
Total No. of Vacancies:- 49 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of mining Sirdar trainee should have passed senior secondary class examination board or its equivalent examination from a recognized board / university / institute / college.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 1000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of mining Sirdar trainee should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 23 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 1st January 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Mining Sirdar trainee will be on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in intermediate or equivalent examination and the written examination (Weightage 20 – 80 respectively) and personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Mining Sirdar trainee may apply in prescribed application along with self – attested copies of certificates and four passport size photograph size color photograph with the name clearly written on back side send to Room No 301, Recruitment department, 2nd Floor, Damodar building, Central Coalfields limited, Darbhanga house, Ranchi:- 634029 on or before 15th February 2016.
To receive daily Updates of Govt jobs on Facebook, Click and Like
- The number of vacancies shown above are indicative in nature and may other increase or decrease at the discretion of Management.
- Candidates must have passed their minimum qualification as on 1st January 2016.
- Candidates whose result of the minimum qualification mentioned above is awaited should not apply.
- No application fee is required to be submitted.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other future selection process.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for an objective type written test at any one of the test centers at Ranchi. Exact schedule of written test will be displayed on Central Coalfields limited (CCL) website www.ccl.gov.in in due course.
- All the candidates are required to remain updated at each step of the selection process by visiting our site www.ccl.gov.in All queries pertaining to recruitment including selection process may be addressed to our recruitment team.
- General categories candidates / Other backward class categories candidates / who being in Creamy layer / female categories candidates / Physically handicapped categories candidates and Ex – servicemen categories candidates are required not to apply for mining Sirdar Trainee.
- Timely receipt of application shall be the sole responsibility of the applicant. Last receipt due to postal delay on delivery of torn / damaged applicant shall not be entertained.
Central Coalfields limited (CCL) ia a subsidiary of Coal Indian limited an undertaking of the government of India. Central Coalfields limited (CCL) manages the nationalized coal mines authority, Central division. The registered and corporate office is at Darbhanga house.
It presently has sixty three mines (26 underground / 37 open cast) in areas of East Bokaro / West Bokaro / North Karanpur / South Karanpur / Ramgarh and Giridih. Their facilities include seven coal preparation plants / three for non – cooking coal and four for medium cooking coal. They earned three mini Ratna status in 2007. The majority of coal filed is in Khalari commonly / two branches are Pipar – war – area and Asoka coal filed.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)