Jammu Kashmir PSC Recruitment 2018 Assistant Professor 330 Posts – Jammu and Kashmir Public service commission (JKPSC) invites application for the position of 330 Assistant Professor (Lecturer) vacancies. Apply online before 19th February 2018.
Name of the Company:- Jammu and Kashmir Public service commission (JKPSC)
Name of position:- Assistant Professor (Lecturer)
Job Location:- Jammu Kashmir
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 19th February 2018
Required Eligibility:- MBBS, MD, MS, PHD
Advertisement No:- 01-PSC (DR-P) OF 2018
Official Website:- www.jkpsc.nic.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 330 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Professor (Lecturer) should have MD / MBBS / MS / PHD in the respective discipline recognized by the medical council of India with three year experience.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Professor (Lecturer) should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2018.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Professor (Lecturer) will be on the basis of interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Professor (Lecturer) are required to pay application fee Rs 805/- for general categories candidates and Rs 405/- for reserved categories candidates through Challan in the J&K bank branch.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Professor (Lecturer) may apply online through official website of Jammu Kashmir public service commission http;//www.jkpsc.nic.in from 19th January 2018 to 19th February 2018.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 19th January 2018.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 19th February 2018.
- The name of the organization is Jammu and Kashmir Public service commission (JKPSC)
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The posting of the candidate will be at Jammu Kashmir.
- The application form together with instruction for filling up the application forms will be available at the website of the commission.
- Applicants are advised to go through the instruction and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filling the application form.’
- Applicants will also be required to submit a hard copy of download online application form along with bank Challan and certificates.
- The commission will not be responsible for any postal / courier delays after the above prescribed last date.
Jammu and Kashmir Public service commission (JKPSC), Article 315 to 323 in part XIV of the constitution of India provides for the establishment of Public service commission of the union and a public service commission for each state. The same set of Article (i.e. 315 to 323 in part XIV) of the constitution also deal with the composition / appointment and removal of members power and functions and independence of a public service commission . Union public service commission to conducted for recruitment to all India services and higher Central services and to advice the President on disciplinary matters state public service commission in every state to conduct examination for recruitment to state services and to advice the Governer on disciplinary matters.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)