Jammu Kashmir NRHM recruitment 2016 medical officer 158 posts – National Rural Health mission (NRHM) invites application for the position of 158 medical Officer on contractual basis. Walk-in-interview from 14th March2016 to 17th March 2016
Name of the Company:- National Health mission (NHM)
Name of position:- medical Officer
Job Location:- Jammu Kashmir
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.30000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 17th March 2016
Required Eligibility:- MBBS
Total No. of Vacancies:- 158 Vacancies
Medical officer:- 158 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of medical officer should have MBBS degree recognized by medical council of India.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 30000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of medical Officer should not be less than 21 years and should be up to 65 years.,
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of medical Officer will be on the basis of walk-in-interview that will be held on 14th March 2016 for Jammu division in the office of the mission Director National Health Mission, Jammu and Kashmir and for Kashmir division on 17th March 2016 at Kashmir division office, Chnapora, Srinagar at 10.00 a.m.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of medical Officer is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of medical Officer may appear walk-in-interview along with prescribed application form / self- attested copies of documents / experience certificate etc. documents that will be held on on 14th March 2016 for Jammu division in the office of the mission Director National Health Mission, Jammu and Kashmir and for Kashmir division on 17th March 2016 at Kashmir division office, Chnapora, Srinagar at 10.00 a.m.
Venue of interview:- The interview will be held on 14th March 2016 for Jammu division in the office of the mission Director National Health Mission, Jammu and Kashmir and for Kashmir division on 17th March 2016 at Kashmir division office, Chnapora, Srinagar at 10.00 a.m.
- Date of interview is start from 14th March 2016 to 17th March 2016.
- Other than merit and suitability of the applicants and other criteria to be observed, the applicants will be considered preferably district wise against the district vacancies and on the basis of the districts from which they hail.
- The applicants will be considered only for the posts / locations against which they are likely to be posted.
- Since no transfer will be considered subsequently after their engagement, only those willing to be posted even in the interiors and fully locations may apply.
- Reservations policy / norms will be followed as prescribed by DP.
- There should not be any age limit for the position of serial number 1 to 10 in PDF attachment.
- 3% of the posts will be reserved for person with disabilities as per rules.
- The number of vacancies are only indicative and may increase or decrease.
- The applicants shall provide five option in their application form for selection in different health facilities strictly in the order of their preference.
- The merit of the applicant who have obtained degree from foreign universities having grading system shall be calculated on Jammu and Kashmir public service commission.
- Part-time medical officers shall be hired in Urban PHC of the identified district and the working hours for part time medical officers shall be from 04.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m.
- The services of part –time medical officers shall be placed at the disposal of respective chief medical officer for further posting in various identified Urban Health institution of the concerned district.
- In case of poor performance the services of the applicant shall be terminated with one month notice.
National Health mission (NRHM) is an initiative undertaken by the government of India to address the health needs of underserved rueal areas. Launched in April 2005 by Indian PM Manmohan singh the National Health mission (NRHM) was initially tasked with addressing the health needs of 18 states that has been entitled as having weak public health indicators. The Union cabinet headed vise its decision dated 1st May 2013 has approved the launch of National Urban Health mission (NUHM) as a sub-mission of an overarching National Health mission (NRHM) with national Rural health mission being the other sub-mission of national health mission.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)