Jammu Kashmir NRHM recruitment 2016 2017 Dental Surgeon posts- National Rural Health mission (NRHM) invites application for the position of 03 Dental Surgeon vacancies. Apply before 5th September 2016.
Name of the Company:- National Rural Health mission (NRHM)
Name of position:- Dental Surgeon
Job Location:- Jammu and Kashmir
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.23000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 5th September 2016
Required Eligibility:- Bachelor of Dental surgery
Total No. of Vacancies:- 03 Vacancies
Dental Surgeon:- 03 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Dental Surgeon should have bachelor of dental surgery from a recognized university and dental council of India and completion of one year compulsory rotatory internship.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 23000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Dental Surgeon should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 65 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Dental Surgeon will be on the basis of interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Dental Surgeon is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Dental Surgeon may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send to the concerned offices of state health society on or before 5th September 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 5th September 2016.
- Other than merit and suitability of the applicants and other criteria to be observed, the applicants will be considered preferably district wise against the district vacancies and on the basis of the districts from which they hail.
- The applicants will be considered only for the posts / locations against which they are likely to be posted.
- Since no transfer will be considered subsequently after their engagement, only those willing to be posted even in the interiors and fully locations may apply.
- Reservations policy / norms will be followed as prescribed by DP.
- There should not be any age limit for the position of serial number 1 to 10 in PDF attachment.
- 3% of the posts will be reserved for person with disabilities as per rules.
- The number of vacancies are only indicative and may increase or decrease.
- The applicants shall provide five option in their application form for selection in different health facilities strictly in the order of their preference.
- The merit of the applicant who have obtained degree from foreign universities having grading system shall be calculated on Jammu and Kashmir public service commission.
- In case of poor performance the services of the applicant shall be terminated with one month notice.
National Health mission (NRHM) is an initiative undertaken by the government of India to address the health needs of underserved rueal areas. Launched in April 2005 by Indian PM Manmohan singh the National Health mission (NRHM) was initially tasked with addressing the health needs of 18 states that has been entitled as having weak public health indicators. The Union cabinet headed vise its decision dated 1st May 2013 has approved the launch of National Urban Health mission (NUHM) as a sub-mission of an overarching National Health mission (NRHM) with national Rural health mission being the other sub-mission of national health mission.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)