Jammu Kashmir Government recruitment 2016 Attendant 40 posts :- Government of Jammu and Kashmir, Office of the Chief Animal Husbandry officer invites application for the position of 40 Attendant / eq for schedule caste category candidates. Apply online before 21st June 2016.
Name of the Company:- Government of Jammu and Kashmir, Office of the Chief Animal Husbandry officer
Name of position:- Attendant
Job Location:- Jammu Kashmir
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.4440 – 7440/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 1300/-
Last Date:- 21st June 2016
Required Eligibility:- Matric, +2 class
Total No. of Vacancies:- 40 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Attendant should have following qualification:-
- Applicant should pass matriculation class standard examination board / +2 class standard examination board from any recognized board.
- The applicant should be permanent resident of District Pulwana other than schedule caste categories candidates.
- The applicant should have good moral character and sound physique.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 4440 – 7440/- Per Month
Grade Pay:– Rs 1300/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Attendant should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Attendant may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant documents send to the office of the chief animal husbandry officer Pulwana, DLSC Pulwana from 10th June 2016 to 21st June 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 10th June 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 30th June 2016.
Categories wise vacancies:-
- Schedule caste categories candidates:- 05 vacancies
- Schedule tribe categories candidates:- 06 vacancies
- OM categories candidates:- 16 vacancies
- RBA categories candidates:- 11 vacancies
- The appointment shall be initially on probation for a period of 5 years.
- During the probation the appointees shall be paid consolidated salary at the minimum of pay scale along with grade pay attached to the position.
- After 05 years of their appointment, the appointee shall be declared permanent subject to successful completion of probation period on contractual salary.
- Other Terms and conditions;-
- Applicants forms shall be duly filled in the signed by the applicant and accompanied by all necessary testimonials and documents.
- Applications, If any, found deficit of required documents or having been impersonated shall be out rightly rejected.
- Applicants in whose case certificate (s) may be found to be false / fraud, shall be booked under law.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)