jadavpur University recruitment 2017 Junior Research fellow 02 posts – Jadavpur University, Government of West Bengal invites application for the position of 02 Junior Research fellow vacancies. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview on 16th January 2017.
Name of the Company:- Jadavpur University
Name of position:- Junior Research fellow
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- RS 25000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 16th January 2017
Required Eligibility:- Graduation degree, PG degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- 02 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Junior Research fellow should have graduate degree in professional course with NET qualification or post – graduation degree in professional course.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 25000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Junior Research fellow should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 28 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Junior Research fellow will be on the basis of walk – in – interview that will be held at The Audio visual room, Mechanical engineering, Department Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India on 16th January 2017.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Junior Research fellow may appear walk – in – interview long with original documents and self – attested copies of documents at the time of delivery that will be held at The Audio visual room, Mechanical engineering, Department Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India on 16th January 2017.
- Date of interview is 16th January 2017.
- Applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Applicant should be a good character.
- Applicant should be a native of WB.
- Applicant should be of good health and physical health and free from any physical defects.
- Applicant should have not more than one spouse living, if married.
- Appointment is purely on contractual basis and may be terminated any time without assigning any reason thereof.
- The selected applicants will have to undertake that they will not claim any financial benefits other than the monthly remuneration which they will receive.
- Preference will be given to applicants belong to permanent native of the Ganjam district and in case of vacancies not filled up, applicants belonging to other district of the state will be considered.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)