ITBP Recruitment 2018 apply Sportsmen Constable 101 vacancies – Indo-Tibetan Border Police force (ITBP) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 101 Constable (Sportsmen) vacancies. Apply online before 14th November 2018.
Name of the Company:- Indo-Tibetan Border Police force (ITBP)
Name of position:- Constable (Sportsmen)
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 21700 – 69100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 14th November 2018
Required Eligibility:- 10th pass, +2 pass
Official website:- www.itbpolice.nic.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 101 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Constable (Sportsmen) should have 10th class or +2 class from a recognized board.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 21700 – 69100/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Constable (Sportsmen) will be as per official notification.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Constable (Sportsmen) will be on the basis of written test.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of Constable (Sportsmen)may apply online through official website www.recruitment.itbppolice.in from 15th October 2018 to 14th November 2018.
- Start date for the submission of application form is 15th October 2018
- Last date for the submission of application form is 14th November 2018
- The competent authority reserves the right for any amendment / cancellation and change in this advertisement in which or part thereof without assigning any reason.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants will be medically examined by a board of medical officers detailed for the purpose.
- Appointment will be subject to medical fitness.
- The applicants may also visit website of ITBP police.
Indo-Tibetan Border Police force (ITBP) is one of the five Central Armed police forces of India raised on 24th October 1962 under the CRPF act, in the wake of the Sino-Indian War of 1962. The Indo-Tibetan Border Police force (ITBP) was intended for deployment along India border with Chinese occupied Tibet.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)