ITBP Recruitment 2017 Latest Constables 303 vacancies – Indo-Tibetan Border Police force (ITBP) invites application for the position of 303 Constables vacancies. Apply online before 7th September 2017.
Name of the Company:- Indo-Tibetan Border Police force (ITBP)
Name of position:- Constables
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 21700 – 69100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 7th September 2017
Required Eligibility:- Middle class, Diploma, Matric
Total No. of Vacancies:- 303 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Constables should have middle pass / diploma in cutting and tailoring or matric pass.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 21700 – 69100/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Constables should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 23 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Constables will be on the basis of test and interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of Constables may apply online through official website www.recruitment.itbppolice.in on or before 7th September 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 7th September 2017.
- No Ta / Da is admissible for the interview.
- Suitable and willing applicants may walk-in for interview on the date and time at any of the venue as given in PDF attachment.
- The competent authority reserves the right for any amendment / cancellation and change in this advertisement in which or part thereof without assigning any reason.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants will be medically examined by a board of medical officers detailed for the purpose.
- Appointment will be subject to medical fitness.
- The applicants may also visit website of ITBP police.
Indo-Tibetan Border Police force (ITBP) is one of the five Central Armed police forces of India raised on 24th October 1962 under the CRPF act, in the wake of the Sino-Indian War of 1962. The Indo-Tibetan Border Police force (ITBP) was intended for deployment along India border with Chinese occupied Tibet.
In September 1996, the parliament of India enacted the “Indo-Tibetan Border Police force (ITBP) Act, 1992” to provide for the constitution and regulation of the ITBP for ensuring the security of the ITBP for ensuring the security of the borders of India and for matters connected there with the first head of the ITBP, designated inspector general was balbir singh, a police officer previously belonging to the intelligence Bureau. The Indo-Tibetan Border Police force (ITBP) which started with 4 battalions has since restructuring in 1978 has undergone expansion to a force of 45 battalions with 4 more being raised as of 2013.
Indo-Tibetan Border Police force (ITBP) in civil medical camp, disaster management and nuclear, biological and chemical diseases. Indo-Tibetan Border Police force (ITBP) personnel have been deployed abroad in UN peace keeping missions in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)