ISRO recruitment 2016 Scientist Engineer 375 vacancies – Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), Space Application center SAC, invites application for the position of 375 scientist / engineer. Apply online before 25th May 2016.
Name of the Company:- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
Name of position:- Scientist / engineer
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Last Date:- 25th May 2016.
Required Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech
Total No. of Vacancies:- 375 vacancies
Scientist / engineer:-
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Scientist / engineer should have BE / B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks (average of all semesters for which result are available) or CGPA 6.84 (of completed semesters) on a ten scale. Minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84 in section B and above for applicants with AMIE Graduation IETE qualification. Applicants who are going to complete the above course in the academic year 2015 – 16 are eligible to apply, provided final degree is available by 31st August 2016. The qualification prescribed in the minimum requirement and the same does not automatically make applicants eligible for written examination.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs.15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Scientist / engineer should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 25th May 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Scientist / engineer will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Scientist / engineer are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- for general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates through Challan at nearest branch of state bank of India. Women categories candidates / schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / Ex-servicemen categories candidates / person with disabilities categories candidates (PWD) are exempted from payment of application fee.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Scientist / engineer is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Scientist / engineer may Apply Online through the official website www.isro.gov.in from 5th May 2016 to 25th May 2016.
- Starting Date for Applying on Online Application Form is 5th May 2016
- Last Date For Filling up for Online Application Form is 25th May 2016.
- Date of written examination is 3rd July 2016.
- The period of training will be for one year and trainees engaged will be registered under apprentice act, 1961.
- The percentage of marks in qualifying examination declared by the recognized board / universities will be considered in order to short-list applicants.
- Sandwiich course / private degree / diploma / short term courses / degree / diploma in other disciplines / areas, applicants pursing higher studies need not to apply.
- The trainees will have to no claim whatsoever for the employment in space, applications Centre or any other units of Indian space research organization / department of space after completion of the training period.
- No internship correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be disqualification.
- Empanelment / short-listing applicants will be on the basis of information furnished in the online application.
- Only short-listed applicants will be called for documents / verification and further process subject to availability of vacant position of apprenticeship.
- If the applicants does not meet the prescribed criteria of fitness at the time of joining, his / her applicants will automatically be cancelled and he / she would have no claim for apprenticeship,
- Application received without photograph / signature / document mentioned above etc. will be rejected.
- The Centre will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Caste certificates for all reserved categories should be submitted in the prescribed format.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)