ISRO recruitment 2016 notification 8 Scientist Engineer posts – Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), Space Application center SAC, Rajasthan invites application for the Position of 8 scientist / engineer vacancies. Apply Online before 16th April 2016.
Name of the Company:- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
Name of position:- Scientist / engineer
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Last Date:- 16th April 2016.
Required Eligibility:- ME, M.Tech, BE, B.Tech., M.Sc., BSc.,
Total No. of Vacancies:- 08 vacancies
Scientist / engineer:-
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Scientist / engineer should have following qualification:-
- ME / M.Tech or equivalent in computer science / computer engineering / computer science and engineering / computer network / distributed computing / information technology with pre-requisite of BE / B.Tech or equivalent in computer science / computer engineering / computer science and engineering / information technology / information science.
- ME / M.Tech or equivalent in aero-space / aeronautical with pre – requisite of BE / B.Tech in aero-space engineering.
- M.Sc. in physics with specification in solid state / electronics with a pre-requisite of B.Sc. in physics.
- Master in business administration with human resource specialization with a pre-requisite of BE / B.tech. or equivalent in industrial engineering and management / industrial production.
- BE / B.Tech. or equivalent in industrial engineering and management / industrial production.
- BE / B.Tech or equivalent in electrical engineering.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs.15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Scientist / engineer should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 16th April 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Scientist / engineer will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Scientist / engineer are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- for general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Scientist / engineer is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Scientist / engineer may Apply Online through the official website www.isro.gov.in from 26th March 2016 to 16th April 2016 and send the part of the Challan form (ISRO copy) to the senior administrative officer (RMT), ISRO satellite Centre, old airport road, Vimanapura post, Bangalore:- 560017 on or before 25th April 2016.
- Starting Date for Applying on Online Application Form is 26th March 2016
- Last Date For Filling up for Online Application Form is 16th April 2016.
- Last date for the submission of fee in the bank is 17th April 2016.
- Last date for the submission of Challan is 24th April 2016.
- The period of training will be for one year and trainees engaged will be registered under apprentice act, 1961.
- The percentage of marks in qualifying examination declared by the recognized board / universities will be considered in order to short-list applicants.
- Sandwiich course / private degree / diploma / short term courses / degree / diploma in other disciplines / areas, applicants pursing higher studies need not to apply.
- The trainees will have to no claim whatsoever for the employment in space, applications Centre or any other units of Indian space research organization / department of space after completion of the training period.
- No internship correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be disqualification.
- Empanelment / short-listing applicants will be on the basis of information furnished in the online application.
- Only short-listed applicants will be called for documents / verification and further process subject to availability of vacant position of apprenticeship.
- If the applicants does not meet the prescribed criteria of fitness at the time of joining, his / her applicants will automatically be cancelled and he / she would have no claim for apprenticeship,
- Application received without photograph / signature / document mentioned above etc. will be rejected.
- The Centre will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Caste certificates for all reserved categories should be submitted in the prescribed format.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)