ISRO recruitment 2016-2017 Scientist Engineer 17 posts – Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), Space Application center SAC, invites application for the position of 17 scientist / engineer. Apply online before 11th July 2016.
Name of the Company:- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
Name of position:- Scientist / engineer
Job Location:- Kerala
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Last Date:- 11th July 2016.
Required Eligibility:- ME, M.Tech, BE, B.Tech, M.Sc.
Total No. of Vacancies:-17 vacancies
Scientist / engineer:-
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicantsapplying for the position of Scientist / engineer should have ME / M.Tech. or equivalent in relevant engineering in first class an aggregate minimum of 60% marks (Average of all semesters) or CGPA / CPI grading of a minimum of 6.5 on a 10 scale or equivalent and BE / B.Tech or equivalent qualification in electronics and communication engineering in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks (average of all semesters for which result are available) or CGPA / CPI grading of 6.84 on a 10 scale or equivalent or M.Sc. in chemistry (General chemistry / analytical chemistry / applied chemistry) in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% ,arks (Average of all semesters) or CGPA / CPI grading of a minimum of 6.84 on a scale or equivalent.
Candidate Salary detail:-Rs.15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of Scientist / engineer should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 32 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 11th July 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the positionof Scientist / engineerwill be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the positionof Scientist / engineermay Apply Online through the official website www.isro.gov.in from 27th June 2016 to 11th July 2016 and send the confirmatory copy of the online application along with self-attested copies of all testimonials in proof of educational qualification / experience / age / disability certificate etc. to senior administrative officer, recruitment and review section, Vikramsarabhai space Centre, Thiruvananthapuram:- 695022 on or before 18th July 2016.
- Starting Date for Applying on Online Application Form is 27th July 2016
- Last Date For the submission of Online Application Form is 11th July 2016.
- Last date for the submission of print-out of online application is 18th July 2016.
- The period of training will be for one year and trainees engaged will be registered under apprentice act, 1961.
- The percentage of marks in qualifying examination declared by the recognized board / universities will be considered in order to short-list applicants.
- Sandwiich course / private degree / diploma / short term courses / degree / diploma in other disciplines / areas, applicants pursing higher studies need not to apply.
- The trainees will have to no claim whatsoever for the employment in space, applications Centre or any other units of Indian space research organization / department of space after completion of the training period.
- No internship correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be disqualification.
- Empanelment / short-listing applicants will be on the basis of information furnished in the online application.
- Only short-listed applicants will be called for documents / verification and further process subject to availability of vacant position of apprenticeship.
- If the applicants does not meet the prescribed criteria of fitness at the time of joining, his / her applicants will automatically be cancelled and he / she would have no claim for apprenticeship,
- Application received without photograph / signature / document mentioned above etc. will be rejected.
- The Centre will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Caste certificates for all reserved categories should be submitted in the prescribed format.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)