IOCL Recruitment 2020 Junior Engineering Assistant 57 Posts – Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 57 Junior Engineering Assistant vacancies. Applicants may apply on or before 29th November 2019.
Name of the Company:- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Name of position:- Junior Engineering Assistant
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 11900 – 32000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 29th November 2019
Required Eligibility:- Diploma, BSC
Official website of IOCL:- www.iocl.com
Total No. of Vacancies:- 37 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Junior Engineering Assistant should have Diploma in relevant subject or BSC from a recognized institute / university.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 11900 – 32000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Junior Engineering Assistant should not be less than 18 years and should be maximum 26 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 30th November 2019.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Junior Engineering Assistant will be on the basis of Test.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification / general instructions, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:-Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Junior Engineering Assistant are required to pay application fee Rs 150/- for General / OBC / EWS through SBI Collect. No fee for SC / ST / PWD.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Junior Engineering Assistant may apply online through official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) http://www.iocl.com on or before 29th November 2019.
- Last date is 29th November 2019
- Applicants are required to carefully read the detailed advertisement and ensure that they meet the prescribed eligibility criteria before applying for the above posts.
- Applications without supporting documents / incomplete / not fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria in any respect or those received late are liable to be rejected.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The decision of the management will be final.
- Mere selection in test / interview or empanelment after selection process shall not confer any right of appointment to the applicants.
- Management of IOCL reserves the right to change / modify and cancel the selection process at its sole discretion without assigning any reason.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is India largest commercial enterprise headquarter in Delhi with a sales turnover of Rs 450756 Crore and profit of Rs 5273 Crore for the year 2014 – 2015. It is also the leading Indian Corporate in Fortune prestigious listing of the world largest corporates ranked at the 119th position for the year 2015.
As India flagship national oil company with a 33000 strong work force currently. Indian Oil has been meeting India energy demands for over half a century with a corporate vision to be “The energy of India” and to c=become a globally admired company.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)