IOCL Recruitment 2019 Contingent Duty Medical officer 04 Posts – Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 04 Contingent Duty Medical officer (CDMO) vacancies. Applicants may appear walk-n-interview on 30th January 2019.
Name of the Company:- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Name of position:- Contingent Duty Medical officer (CDMO)
Job Location:- (Kolkata) West Bengal
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 70000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th January 2019
Required Eligibility:- MBBS
Official website of IOCL:- www.iocl.com
Total No. of Vacancies:- 04 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Contingent Duty Medical officer (CDMO) should have MBBS.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 70000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Contingent Duty Medical officer (CDMO) will be as per company norms.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Contingent Duty Medical officer (CDMO) will be on the basis of walk-in-interview
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification / general instructions, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:-Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Contingent Duty Medical officer (CDMO) are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Contingent Duty Medical officer (CDMO) may appear walk-in-interview along with all relevant certificates / attested copies / passport size recent photograph.
- Walk-n-interview date is 30th January 2019.
- Applicants are required to carefully read the detailed advertisement and ensure that they meet the prescribed eligibility criteria before applying for the above posts.
- Applications without supporting documents / incomplete / not fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria in any respect or those received late are liable to be rejected.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The decision of the management will be final.
- Mere selection in test / interview or empanelment after selection process shall not confer any right of appointment to the applicants.
- Management of IOCL reserves the right to change / modify and cancel the selection process at its sole discretion without assigning any reason.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is India largest commercial enterprise headquarter in Delhi with a sales turnover of Rs 450756 Crore and profit of Rs 5273 Crore for the year 2014 – 2015. It is also the leading Indian Corporate in Fortune prestigious listing of the world largest corporates ranked at the 119th position for the year 2015.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)