IOCL Recruitment 2018-2019 Accountant Technician Trade Apprentice 307 Posts– Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 307 Accountant / Technician / Trade Apprentice vacancies. Apply online before 27th November 2018.
Name of the Company:- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Name of position:- Accountant / Technician / Trade Apprentice
Job Location:- Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, Dadra & Nagar Haveli
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- As per Apprenticeship rules
Last Date:- 27th November 2018
Required Eligibility:- Matric, ITI, Graduate, Diploma
Official website of IOCL:- www.iocl.com
Total No. of Vacancies:- 91 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Accountant / Technician / Trade Apprentice should have Matric / ITI / Graduate / 3 year diploma in relevant trade.
Candidate Salary detail:- As per Apprenticeship Act
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Accountant / Technician / Trade Apprentice should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 24 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st October 2018.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Accountant / Technician / Trade Apprentice will be on the basis of written test and personal interview.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification / general instructions, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:-Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Accountant / Technician / Trade Apprentice are required to pay application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Accountant / Technician / Trade Apprentice may apply online through official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) www.iocl.com from 14th November 2018 to 27th November 2018.
- Start date for the submission of online application is 14th November 2018
- Last date for the submission of online application is 27th November 2018
- Applicants are required to carefully read the detailed advertisement and ensure that they meet the prescribed eligibility criteria before applying for the above posts.
- Applications without supporting documents / incomplete / not fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria in any respect or those received late are liable to be rejected.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The decision of the management will be final.
- Mere selection in test / interview or empanelment after selection process shall not confer any right of appointment to the applicants.
- Management of IOCL reserves the right to change / modify and cancel the selection process at its sole discretion without assigning any reason.
IOCL Recruitment 2018-2019 Accountant Technician Trade Apprentice
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is India largest commercial enterprise headquarter in Delhi with a sales turnover of Rs 450756 Crore and profit of Rs 5273 Crore for the year 2014 – 2015. It is also the leading Indian Corporate in Fortune prestigious listing of the world largest corporates ranked at the 119th position for the year 2015.
As India flagship national oil company with a 33000 strong work force currently. Indian Oil has been meeting India energy demands for over half a century with a corporate vision to be “The energy of India” and to c=become a globally admired company.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)