IOCL recruitment 2017 visiting specialist super specialist Posts – Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites application for the position of visiting specialist / super specialist for Mathura Refinery hospital. Apply before 21st April 2017.
Name of the Company:- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Name of position:- visiting specialist / super specialist
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Not Specified
Last Date:- 21st April 2017
Required Eligibility:- PG Degree, BDS
Advertisement Number:- MR/HR/Rectt (DOC)/2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- Not Specified
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of visiting specialist / super specialist should have post-graduation degree with relevant experience or BDS with relevant experience.
Candidate Salary detail:- Not Specified
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of visiting specialist / super specialist will be according to rules and regulation of the organization.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of visiting specialist / super specialist will be on the basis of personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of visiting specialist / super specialist are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of visiting specialist / super specialist may apply in prescribed application form along with all documents / testimonials send to chief medical officer, Mathura Refinery hospital, Mathura refinery township, Mathura on or before 21st April 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 21st April 2017.
- Applicants are required to carefully read the detailed advertisement and ensure that they meet the prescribed eligibility criteria before applying for the above posts.
- Age / educational qualification and experience of applicants will be determined as on 1st January 2016.
- Applications without supporting documents / incomplete / not fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria in any respect or those received late are liable to be rejected.
- One applicant can apply for one post only.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The decision of the management will be final.
- Mere selection in test / interview or empanelment after selection process shall not confer any right of appointment to the applicants.
- Management of IOCL reserves the right to change / modify and cancel the selection process at its sole discretion without assigning any reason.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is India largest commercial enterprise headquarter in Delhi with a sales turnover of Rs 450756 Crore and profit of Rs 5273 Crore for the year 2014 – 2015. It is also the leading Indian Corporate in Fortune prestigious listing of the world largest corporates ranked at the 119th position for the year 2015.
As India flagship national oil company with a 33000 strong work force currently. Indian Oil has been meeting India energy demands for over half a century with a corporate vision to be “The energy of India” and to c=become a globally admired company.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)