IOCL recruitment 2016 2017 Graduate Engineer 02 vacancies – Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites application for the position of 02 Graduate Engineer vacancies on contractual basis. Applicants may appear walk –in –interview on 21st October 2016.
Name of the Company:- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Name of position:- Graduate Engineer
Job Location:- Assam
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 50000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 21st October 2016
Required Eligibility:- Graduation
Total No. of Vacancies:- 02 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Graduate Engineer should have graduate in instrumentation engineering / civil engineering from a recognized university and approved by AICTE.
Experience:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Graduate Engineer should have three year working experience.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 50000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Graduate Engineer will be according to rules and regulation of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) organization.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Graduate Engineer will be on the basis of interview that will be held at Centre of Excellence for energy studies, INTREGA, Rukminigaon, GS road, Guwahati, Assam:- 781022 on 21st October 2016 from 08.30 AM to 09/30 AM.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Graduate Engineer is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
iv) 10 years for candidates belonging to Person with disabilities (PWD) categories candidates.
v) 13 years for candidates belonging to OBC – PWD categories candidates.
vi) 15 years for candidates belonging to SC – PWD categories candidates.
iii) 15 years for candidates belonging to ST – PWD categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Graduate Engineer may appear walk – in – interview along with original and self – attested copies of relevant documents and two passport size recent photograph at the time of interview that will be held at Centre of Excellence for energy studies, INTREGA, Rukminigaon, GS road, Guwahati, Assam:- 781022 on 21st October 2016 from 08.30 AM to 09/30 AM.
- Date of interview is from 21st October 2016.
- Applicants are required to carefully read the detailed advertisement and ensure that they meet the prescribed eligibility criteria before applying for the above posts.
- Age / educational qualification and experience of applicants will be determined as on 1st January 2016.
- Applications without supporting documents / incomplete / not fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria in any respect or those received late are liable to be rejected.
- One applicant can apply for one post only.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The decision of the management will be final.
- Mere selection in test / interview or empanelment after selection process shall not confer any right of appointment to the applicants.
- Management of IOCL reserves the right to change / modify and cancel the selection process at its sole discretion without assigning any reason.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is India largest commercial enterprise headquarter in Delhi with a sales turnover of Rs 450756 Crore and profit of Rs 5273 Crore for the year 2014 – 2015. It is also the leading Indian Corporate in Fortune prestigious listing of the world largest corporates ranked at the 119th position for the year 2015.
As India flagship national oil company with a 33000 strong work force currently. Indian Oil has been meeting India energy demands for over half a century with a corporate vision to be “The energy of India” and to c=become a globally admired company.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)