Intelligence Bureau recruitment 2016 Personal Assistant posts – Intelligence Bureau (IB) invites application for the position of 69 Personal Assistant on direct recruitment basis. Apply online before 20th February 2016.
Name of position:- Personal Assistant
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th February 2016
Required Eligibility:- +2 class
Total No. of Vacancies:- 69 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of personal assistant should have following qualification:-
- Pass +2 class standard examination board or equivalent with proficiency in stenography.
- Dictation 10 minutes @100 words per Minute.
- Skill test on computer-transcription of shorthand, 40 minutes (English) and 55 minutes (Hindi(.
Desirable:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of personal assistant having knowledge of computer operation viz. windows 2000 / 2003 / MS word etc.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of personal assistant should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 27 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of personal assistant will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of personal assistant are required to pay examination fee Rs 50/- (Fifty Rupees only) for only male category candidates belonging to general categories candidates and other backward class category candidates. Schedule caste category candidates (SC) schedule tribe category candidates (ST) and female category candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of personal assistant is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of personal assistant may apply online through official website of Intelligence Bureau http://www.mha.nic.in from 30th January 2016 to 20th February 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 30th January 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 20th February 2016.
- Last date for deposit the examination fee is 22nd February 2016.
- The crucial date for the determining the age limit / educational qualification / certificates / testimonials / caste / category etc. shall be the closing date for the receipt of application from the applicants.
- The date of birth as well as name of the applicant will invariable be taken from the matriculation certificate issued from a recognized board/
- No other proof of date of birth and name shall be accepted.
- Certificates in support of qualification must have been obtained on or before the closing date ftom recognized board.
- Those applicants who are yet to get their +2 mark-sheet or certificate, if called for skill test would be required to submit a proof of passing the x=examination on or before the closing date.
- Applicants must ensure before applying for the post that he / she is eligible for the post in terms of age / educational qualification etc.
- Schedule caste category candidates (SC) / Schedule tribe category candidates / Other backward class category candidates may fill up their respective category in the application form carefully.
- Any change in category will not be entertained in future and the candidature of such applicant shall be cancelled.
- Applicants will be required to produce the original certificates / testimonials when called for the skill test.
- Applicants already in government service or working with PSU / autonomous bodies should inform their employer or obtain necessary permission.
- Applicants who get employed in government service / PSU / autonomous bodies after the closing date would be required to bring NOC from their employer at the time of the skill test.
- Any correspondence with reference to the admission to the examination will not be entertained.
- No TA or other expenses will be admissible to the applicant for appearing in the written examination / skill test except to um-employed schedule caste category candidates (SC) / schedule tribe category candidates (ST).
- Only one online application is to be submitted by the applicant on the website.
- Mobile phones and other electronic gadgets are banned with-in the premises of the examination Centre.
- Applicant should verify the particulars filled in the application form / online carefully before submitting the same.
Intelligence Bureau (IB) is India internal intelligence agency and reputedly the world oldest intelligence agency. It was recast as the Central intelligence Bureau in 1947 under the ministry of Home affairs. The reason for the perception may be because may be because, in 1885, Major general was appointed quarter master general and head of the intelligence department for the British Indian army at Shimla. The objective then was to monitor Russian troop deployments of Afghanistan, fearing a Russian incasion of British India through the North – West during the last 19th Century.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)