Integral Coach Factory Recruitment 2017 Apprentice 417 Posts – Integral Coach Factory (ICF) invites application for the position of 417 Apprentice vacancies. Apply before 21st August 2017.
Name of the Company:- Integral Coach Factory (ICF)
Name of position:- Apprentice
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 5700/- Per Month
Last Date:- 21st August 2017
Required Eligibility:- Matric, ITI
Advertisement Number:- APR/01/207
Total No. of Vacancies:- 417 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Apprentice should have matric with minimum 50% marks and ITI examination in relevant trade qualified from NCVT.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5700/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Apprentice should not be less than 15 years and should not be more than 24 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st October 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Apprentice will be on the basis of interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Apprentice are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- through online or fund transfer to the Bank Account.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Apprentice may apply online through official website http://www.icf.indianrailways.gov.in and download online application form along with self – attested copies of relevant documents send to Assistant Personal officer/G, Integral Coach factory, Chennai on or before 21st August 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 21st August 2017.
- The applicants applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility condition.
- Their admission to all stages will be purely provisional subject to satisfying of the eligibility conditions.
- The hall tickets for eligible applicants will be made available in the commission website.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants are not required to submit along with their application any certificates.
- If any of their claims is found to be in-correct or false it will lead to rejection.
- No applicant should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in the examination hall.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)