Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 10+2 (B.Tech) cadre Entry scheme Posts – Indian Navy intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 10+2 (B.Tech) cadre Entry scheme-July 2019 Batch vacancies. Apply online before 22nd November 2018
Organization Name:- Indian Navy
Designation:- 10+2 (B.Tech) cadre Entry scheme-July 2019 Batch
Qualification:- Senior secondary
Pay Scale:- Rs 83448/- Per Month
Last Date:- 22nd November 2018
Posting Place:- All India
Official website of Indian Navy:- www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Total No. of Posts:- vacancies Not specified
Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of 10+2 (B.Tech) cadre Entry scheme-July 2019 Batch should have passed senior secondary or equivalent examination from any board.
Pay Scale:- Rs 83488/- Per Month
Selection Instruction:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of 10+2 (B.Tech) cadre Entry scheme-July 2019 Batch will be on the basis of SSB interview.
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of 10+2 (B.Tech) cadre Entry scheme-July 2019 Batch should be born between 2nd July 2000 to 1st January 2002.
Important Note:- For the full detail of qualification / age limit, Please see the advertisement link that given below.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of 10+2 (B.Tech) cadre Entry scheme-July 2019 Batch may apply online through official website of Indian Navy www.joinindiannavy.co.in from 3rd November 2018 to 22nd November 2018.
- Starting date for the submission of application form is 3rd November 2018
- Last date for the submission of application form is to 22nd November 2018
- Ministry of Defence reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage.
- No communication will be entertained on this account.
- Shortlisted applicants will be informed about their selection for interview on their e-mail or through SMS.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Indian Navy is the naval branch of the armed forces of India. The president of India serves as the Commander-in-chief of he Navy. The chief of naval staff usually a four star officer in the rank of Admiral commands the navy. The Indian Navy is the 5th largest in the world. It played an important role in India victory in the Indo-Pakistan war.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)