Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 sailor Latest vacancies – Indian Navy invites application from un-married male applicants for the position of sailor vacancies for MR (Musician). Apply online before 19th May 2017.
Organization Name:- Indian Navy
Qualification:- 10th class
Pay Scale:- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- 2000/-
Last Date:- 19th May 2017
Posting Place:- All India
Total No. of Posts:- Not Specified
Pay Scale:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 2000/-
Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of sailor should have passed 10th class standard examination board.
Selection Instruction:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of sailor will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of sailor should born between 1st October 1996 to 30th September 2000 (Both dates inclusive)
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of sailor may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents in an envelope should be super-scribed with “The type of entry choice of centre and percentage of marks in 10th class” through ordinary post to the Commanding officer, (For director of Music), INS Kunjali, Colaba, Mumbai on or before 19th May 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 19th May 2017.
- Ministry of Defence reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage.
- No communication will be entertained on this account.
- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
- Shortlisted applicants will be informed about their selection for SSC interview on their e-mail or through SMS.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two stages.
- Applicants recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training as per all India merit depending on the number of vacancies.
- Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible under any circumstance.
- Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates be addressed to the call up officer of the SSB on receipt of call up letter.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests.
- Ac-3 teir rail is admissible for the SSC interview, if appearing for the first time for that type of commission.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 sailor Latest vacancies
Indian Navy is the naval branch of the armed forces of India. The president of India serves as the Commander-in-chief of he Navy. The chief of naval staff usually a four star officer in the rank of Admiral commands the navy. The Indian Navy is the 5th largest in the world. It played an important role in India victory in the Indo-Pakistan war.
Indian Navy can trace its lineage back to the Honorable East India company marine which was founded in 1612 to protect British merchant shipping at the region in 1757 the east India company established its rule over much of the Indian subcontinent but it as not until 1830 that the colonial navy became as her Majesty Indian navy. In 1858, East Indian company rule gave way to the British Rah which lasted until India became Independent in 1947, when India became a republic in 1950, the royal Indian navy as it had named since 1934 was renamed to Indian navy. The 17th century Maratha emperor Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj os considered as the father of the Indian navy.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)