Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Latest Short service commission 43 Posts – Indian Navy invites application from un-married male / Female applicants for the position of 43 short service commission (SSC) in Executive branch and from unmarried male candidates for the short service commission for information technology and permanent commission in education branch in the Indian Navy for July 2018 course conducted at Indian Naval Academy, Kerala. Apply online before 20th October 2017.
Organization Name:- Indian Navy
Designation:- Short service commission
Qualification:- M.Sc, B.Sc, MA, BE, B.Tech, MBA, B.Com, MCA, BCA, Degree in law
Pay Scale:- Rs.56100 – 110700/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th October 2017
Posting Place:- All India
Official website of Indian Navy:- www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Total No. of Posts:- 43 vacancies
Branch / Cadre wise vacancies:-
- Education:- 20 vacancies
- Logistics:- 06 vacancies
- Information Technology:- 15 vacancies
- Law:- 02 vacancies
Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Short service commission should have M.Sc. / B.Sc. / MA / BE / B.Tech in relevant engineering / first class MBA / B.Com / MCA / BCA/ Degree in law.
Pay Scale:- Rs 56100 – 110700/- Per Month
Selection Instruction:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of Short service commission will be on the basis of SSB interview.
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Short service commission should born between 2nd July 1993 to 1st January 1997 (Both dates inclusive)
Important Note:- For the full detail of qualification / age limit, Please see the advertisement link that given below.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position may apply online through official website of Indian Navy www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 30th September 2017 to 20th October 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of application form is 30th September 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 20th October 2017.
- Ministry of Defence reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage.
- No communication will be entertained on this account.
- Shortlisted applicants will be informed about their selection for SSC interview on their e-mail or through SMS.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two stages.
- Applicants recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training as per all India merit depending on the number of vacancies.
- Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible under any circumstance.
- Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates be addressed to the call up officer of the SSB on receipt of call up letter.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests.
- Ac-3 teir rail is admissible for the SSC interview, if appearing for the first time for that type of commission.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Indian Navy is the naval branch of the armed forces of India. The president of India serves as the Commander-in-chief of he Navy. The chief of naval staff usually a four star officer in the rank of Admiral commands the navy. The Indian Navy is the 5th largest in the world. It played an important role in India victory in the Indo-Pakistan war.
Indian Navy can trace its lineage back to the Honorable East India company marine which was founded in 1612 to protect British merchant shipping at the region in 1757 the east India company established its rule over much of the Indian subcontinent but it as not until 1830 that the colonial navy became as her Majesty Indian navy. In 1858, East Indian company rule gave way to the British Rah which lasted until India became Independent in 1947, when India became a republic in 1950, the royal Indian navy as it had named since 1934 was renamed to Indian navy. The 17th century Maratha emperor Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj os considered as the father of the Indian navy.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)